Sine starting this business it became apparently very quickly the need to supply an art distribution service for my clients.
We have been working with our overseas clients for many months running this service so now we can off the following:-
- Artist to Fine Art Services – shipping your originals to our workshops – we can then stretch the canvas or mount the image and frame. Then photograph or scan the original for use in portfolios, Web-content, Print Reproductions or just for an archive.
- Fine Art Services to Gallery – We will the arrange shipping of the final original to the gallery
- Gallery to Gallery – As the artist agent we can also arrange for the originals to be moved from one gallery to another
- Fine Art Services to Storage. – Image can be stored in our storage facility which is Completely safe and secure – digitally recorded CCTV keeps a constant eye on your valuable artwork, 24 hours every day in climate-controlled units ensuring that all your artwork is stored in optimal conditions to minimise the risk of damage.
- Fine Art Services to Client – If you require our Giclee Print services then we can print your editions to order and ship directly to your client via our registered courier service anywhere in the world. If the item is a large piece we can also arrange a qualified specialist art transport to handle the work.
Artists who currently use this service are based in Australia – Tanzania – France – United States of America – Singapore and Thailand
All of these services are charged at cost plus a small handling fee – there is no contract or minimum value applied.